Standard Inspection Form-B1 (SIF-B1)
ST XAVIER INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY MANDATORY DISCLOSURE
For Registration in Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi
Click on the below link and give your details.
Welcome to ST XAVIER INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
The academic values of the institute are consistent with the mission statement “Development of integrated manpower possessing pharmaceutical knowledge and skills, values and ethics needed to make an honourable living and contribute to the socio-economic development and welfare of the Society”.
The teaching staff will be appointed from the beginning on permanent basis of subject to the approval of Staff Selection Committee constituted by university.
Admission Open for the FY 2020-21
he academic values of the institute are consistent with the mission statement “Development of integrated manpower possessing pharmaceutical knowledge and skills, values and ethics needed to make an honourable living and contribute to the socio-economic development and welfare of the Society”.
a) Academic proficiency needs knowledge related infrastructure and facilities.
b) The teaching – learning process should be student-centered to optimize learning.
c) Competent human resources and consistent updating of their knowledge are an essential pre-requisite for effective teaching.
d) Pedagogic skills of the teacher coupled with appropriate teaching methodology optimize learning.
e) Counselling outside the class room, is essential to enhance the students learning capabilities and correct his behaviour aberrations
f) Academic excellence alone does not guarantee professional success.
g) Desirable personal qualities can also be acquired. They are neither gifted nor hereditary.
h) Everyone is benefited by the society and has to repay it to the society
i) Anything excellent at the moment is not excellence. It is beyond what we have now and is yet to be reached.
01. Basic Tables
02. Comprehensive Pharmacy Review
03. Excipients development for Pharmaceutical dosage forms
04. Excipients in Parenenterals
05. CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics Edition 84 2003-2004 David R.Lide
06. Encyclopaedia of Pharmaceutical Technology, Volume 20
07. Flow properties of powder
08. Handbook of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Formulations Semisolids Products
09. Handbook of Industrial Mixing Science and Practice
10. Handbook of Bioequivalence Testing
11. Encyclopaedia of Pharmaceutical Technology, Third Edition
12. Injectable Dispersed Systems
13. Hansen Solubility Parameters A User's Handbook, Second Edition
14. Handbook of Pharmaceutical Granulation Technology
More Books.. Click Here